Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wow, missed a lot of days.

February 21, 22, 23 and 24 --thank you to 4 people: Kuya Mimmo, Kuya Pao, Kuya Raffy and Kuya Sherwin. My Kuya's friends who were my playmates growing up. Well, feeling ko para lang akong papansin nung time na yun pero whatever, playmates ko sila.

Kuya Mimmo --thank you for everything! You were my brother's best friend. You were always there for him when he needed you. It was really fun having you here at home during those times to have midnight snack and just bum around the house.

Kuya Pao --thank you for the yosi tricks you showed me! Like killing the lighted cig in your hand and in your mouth. Lakas lang mang-gago. I remember you told me the story about the white lady na naka-hand stand na tumawid sa harap mo. Before, super cool nun. Pero now, looking back, feeling ko baka high ka lang nun. Haha. Thank you too for being my dentist!! Finally nakahanap ako ng dentist na hindi ako isusumbong sa parents ko na nagyoyosi ako. Haha!

Kuya Raf --thanks for always being so kind. I remember you going to the house before to assemble model cars with Kuya. Thank you for the fun times here at home.

Kuya Sher --you barely talk. But thanks for your presence. Ang funny lang, ikaw yung laging pinagttripan nila Kuya pero basta funny parin. Haha. Thank you for adding to the fun.

You 4 Kuyas, thank you most of all for being there for my brother :)

No comments: