Monday, February 7, 2011

Ren & Mon

Missed blogging again yesterday. Today I will thank a couple that has been a significant part of my life.

Thanks, Ren --for giving me the concept of what is real. I remember the time when we first talked about the BS that will inevitably be present in life. How unreal some people seem to be and stuff like that. I remember feeling so free after the conversation that we had. I felt so alive. And after a long time of feeling misunderstood, I sort of found myself. Thanks for the good times and the bad times as well. Thank you because of it were not for those, I would not be the person that I am now. Thanks for always being true to me even if I was not the truest person there is for you all the time. I know I could have been a better friend to you.

Thanks, Mon --for teaching me how to skate. For being there especially during the time that I was a wreck. For hooking me up to the first tattoo artist that inked me. For the good times that I cannot write about anymore because I cannot really remember them; I just know that those were good times. For the tracks I copied from you. For introducing me to super dry --that it is the best drink while baked. For the nonsense conversations that felt so full of sense while we were actually talking.

Thank you to the both of you for being a part of my life. Regards to Joaquin! Yesterday and today is for you, guys. Thanks a bunch!

No comments: