Monday, February 14, 2011

Sir Robert

Second boss -Sir Robert. My sales manager in Robinsons Land.

Where do I start? Thank you for a lot of things. Primarily for being so confident in me and for trusting me so much. Thanks for always being so lenient with me. I never had a difficult time in asking you when I wanted to go out of town or leave early for school. Thank you for always putting me first in terms of compromising between the 2 of us, lakas ko sayo. Haha. Thank you for all your support especially when it comes to work-related stuff. Thanks for helping me earn my first almost million ;) haha!

Thank you for always being a friend. Although there are quite a lot of things that you do not know about me, you were real to the person that you know in me.

Thank you for all the things that you taught me -directly and indirectly.

Today is for you, Sir ;)

No comments: