Friday, April 1, 2011

March 31st -Thanks, DQ!

Denise -batchmate in college, friend, officemate now at KMC

Thanks, DQ! For the good times at work. Thank you too for joining the team when I invited you to. Thanks for being so naturally caring. Thanks also for your effort to reach out to everyone around you, including me. Makes things at work really light.

I honestly never thought that I'd be this close to you. Seeing you around school before, you will probably be the last person I'd think I will have fun with. But hey, we have fun at work now and I must admit, at least for now, nothing beats how it is at our office. Lalo na sa Picadilly! Haha. Boo Rufino! Haha kidding aside, I would just like to thank you for all the stories, the laughter, kagaguhan, FOOD and everything else that we've shared and will continue to share.

Thanks also for making work bearable for Kds when you were officemates with her.

APIR DQ! Today is for you :)

1 comment:

joshalfafara said...

i am tearing. :( so sweet angiluh. you're the goldenest friend ever. :) thank you -DQ