Friday, April 22, 2011

Thank you, Benjie

Benjie - friend from RLC

Thank you Benjie for sharing your life with me. I don't know, it was crazy how we shared about our lives the first time we spoke. I remember being so moved by what you've been through. The things that life threw at you were unimaginable but here you are, standing. Fighting. Living.

You deserve the success you've achieved so far. And I am certain that you deserve whatever good things life will bring to you.

Thank you for showing me how lucky and blessed I am. Thank you because you may not know it but you sort of kept me grounded. The story of your life taught me that it's not always what we're born with that makes us. It's us that makes us. It's you that made you. It's me that made me and will continue to make me.

Thanks, Benj! Today is for you. Apir! Tambay tayo minsan ;)

No comments: