Thursday, December 23, 2010

Countdown to Christmas

1 day, 15 hours and about 18 minutes 'til Christmas as I write this.

Same time about 15 years ago, I would not be able to sleep because of excitement. I'd fall asleep waiting for my parents to fall asleep so I could take a peek at my gifts under the tree.

Now, I am 22. Same time, countdown to Christmas is less than 48 hours and I cannot sleep because I am thinking of work: my quota, the listings that I have to establish, clients' residential requirements, other brokers and whatnot.

I remember my Dad used to always say, "ang Pasko para sa mga bata, tignan mo sila, sila ang sobrang masaya". Now I am saying the exact same thing referring to my nieces and nephews.

I don't really have a point to show. So there.

Oh yeah, Happy Holidays, everyone!

No comments: