Monday, December 20, 2010

...

Is it just me, or are there really mornings that when I wake up, I just really feel so down. Like it's just so hard to get up and by hard, I don't mean because I'm lacking sleep. It's just hard because it's too heavy.

I am not so sure if this is the part where I should have a bigger purpose for being. You know, a bigger reason to stand up in the morning and work hard to earn a living. I mean, yeah, given that I stay the way I am -gay and all- the only purpose in life that I see for myself would be to keep my dog, Bruno alive. Who, by the way stays with my best friend now since my sister is suddenly allergic to him. He's starting to have childhood issues.. I think. Because he's neglected. I dunno. And oh, another purpose, to keep my car, Charlie, running well.

You see I name inanimate objects. That's a different story altogether. Anyway, there. I dunno, tell me.. Is it just me?

No comments: