Sunday, May 2, 2010

Today's thing:

Woke up at 7:30am.
Pressed snooze.
Woke up at 7.35am.
Pressed snooze.
Woke up at 7.40am.
Pressed snooze.
Woke up at 7.45am.
Stood up.
Brought Bruno out.
Made Bruno's breakfast.
Played with Bruno.
Took a bath.
Left the house at 8.30am.
Drove to New Manila.
Got there at 9:03am.
Thought about how I love EDSA and SLEX on Sundays.
Walked to the showroom.
Met with my boss.
Ate a pineapple from the street vendor.
Went to my client's house.
Stopped to by 15kilos of dog food.
Realized I lost a 1000-peso bill.
Withdrew cash to pay for the dog food and Dad's epass.
Went to my client's place.
Got the check for his reservation.
Went back to the showroom.
Drove back home.
Thought about how much I really love EDSA and SLEX on Sundays.
Got home.
Ate a slice of pizza with Kd.
Bathed Bruno.
Now, typing.

It's only 3.03pm, only about 7 and a half hours since I woke up, and I've written so much stuff that happened today considering I did not include the details anymore.

Imagine how much can happen in say.. 24 hours, 48 hours, a week, a month, a year.. A lifetime.

Guess we can never really say we have not done anything with our lives. Every single thing we've done matters, every heartbeat that has passed doing whatever matters.

No comments: