Monday, May 17, 2010

Posted at http://www.dearnoynoy.com/

I honestly did not vote for you. But since we are where we are already and you are the one who is there, I guess it's time to forget the different teams we fought for during the campaign and fight under 1 flag now --Team Pilipinas.

I do not know how the administration would be with you as President. I have been very cynical about you leading the Philippines..

One favor lang, Noynoy. Please prove me wrong. Please prove all the others who did not support you wrong. Please prove the ones who supported you right. That they are right for thinking and saying that you are the right man for this job, that you will be the one to bring about the change we all need. Please focus on the poor then work up towards the elites, not the other way around. Please just be fair and be honest and be truthful --as you have promised.

Please.

Sincerely,

Angela Manese

No comments: