Sunday, July 13, 2014

This is it.

And you know it's not just one of those things again. This is actually it. 

I look forward to the lunch, dinner and movie dates, the night outs and planned or spontaneous trips to wherever. The parties and late night til sunrise get togethers. The big, IG-post-worthy moments.

But more than anything, I look forward to the everyday stuff- the waking up, going to work, getting stuck in traffic, having a bad day, client meetings, falling in line, doing errands and eating left over food at home stuff. It's these day to day things that other people don't see. It's these things that will make up most of our lives. And I look forward to them, with you. What we have allows us to stay in touch with reality and finding joy in the simplest of things while still staying in "tralala" as we call it.

I thought I'd never believe in this again. I guess I was wrong.

❤️

No comments: