Tuesday, December 3, 2013

CAL

Thank you, Chrisna.

For all the things that you taught me. Thank you for coming into my life and for staying. Thank you for the things you've done for me- for brining me food and drinks. Those save me from starving every time. For watching Potted Potter with me even if you're not really a fan. I'm not even sure if you liked it. Thank you for being okay with eating Japanese even if you don't prefer eating Japanese. Thank you for being okay with doing the same thing with me over and over again since I'm not super adventurous. Thank you for always haggling for us so we get good deals with whatever we're paying for. Thank you for the good and bad times. 

I'm sorry I can't fix myself and that I had to walk away and leave.

Thank you for everything and I'm really sorry.

Today is for you.

No comments: